Kodixodel Pvt. Ltd. is based in Indore, India and carries the rich lineage of Parag Pentachem Pvt. Ltd. In this business since 1994, we are producers of fine quality PVC Stabilizers and today command a prestigious position in the industry. This journey of over two decades comprises of several milestones which have been possible due to the valuable inputs from the industry and firm faith of our esteemed customers.
The global PVC consumption is rising at a healthy rate of around 7 % per annum and the major growth drivers are new applications and increased consumption by developing countries. Demand for PVC Stabilizer is also increasing along with the PVC consumption. The awareness towards human health and environment are other factors contributing towards the change in PVC Stabilizer consumption pattern.
To cater to the dynamic scenario worldwide and to gain an unparalleled competitive advantage, we have set up a new state-of-the-art manufacturing facility by the name of “Kodixodel”. Set up on an area of around 1,25,000 sq. ft., this is one of its kind “Continuous process” facility instead of “Batch process”, thereby resulting in improved consistency of products and reduction in energy consumption.
The salient features of the new project are:
- Capacity Expansion: The monthly manufacturing capacity is around 2,400 metric tonnes. This enables us to meet the customer’s expectation as best as possible, explore new products & segments and expand geographically.
- Automation: This helps in elimination of manual intervention; thereby hugely improving product quality, consistency, efficiency and lead times.
- Backward Integration: The benefits are several, such as reduction in variance of input material, better consistency of products and shorter lead times.
- Emission Control: The emission criteria have been set in such a way that they are in compliance with the most stringent benchmarks globally thereby making Kodixodel one of the most environment friendly facilities of PVC Stabilizer industry.
Efficient team, Customer focus, Exceptional quality, Stable deliveries and Competitive prices have made us the preferred brand among the PVC processors worldwide. Whatever be the advanced requirements of PVC processing industry, Kodixodel can cater to it with its application optimized solutions.
Our environment friendly product range further reinforces our vision & value system and is a step forward for sustainable growth of PVC. With human health and environmental effects of the toxic chemicals in mind, we have a taken a step forward and become compliant to one of the world’s strictest - European Union regulation; REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals). With this we offer our business partners some of the safest products available to compliment PVC processing.
Headed by a team of highly qualified technicians the Kodixodel unit is equipped with an ultra-modern laboratory and a cutting edge Research & Development facility for an ingenious internal framework of knowledge management whose mandate is to further the advancements in PVC processing technology and become a pioneer in the field of PVC Stabilizers.
“To be reckoned as one of the leading players in the field of PVC processing solution.”
To start-off we aim to be amongst the top brands (in terms of quality & market share) for PVC Stabilizers and Lubricants in India by 2020. To be the brand asked for by its name, preferred for its unsurpassed quality and associated with organizations whose zeal and values are similar. Our vision serves as the beacon and guides every aspect of our business by describing what we need to accomplish in order to continue achieving sustainable and quality growth.
To be the preferred choice of our customers by:
- Providing them total satisfaction through our value added products and services
- Driving innovation in manufacturing techniques resulting in superior product quality and dosage economy
- Helping them achieve their business objectives by providing customized solutions
Kodixodel’s Core Values define how we treat our customers and each other. They are embedded in the way we operate and in the value we create for our customers and communities.
- Integrity: The business is conducted fairly, with honesty, transparency and consistency. We do what is right, not what is easiest. We are true to ourselves and others. We take pride in our work and act with professionalism.
- Commitment: At Kodixodel commitments are promises to our stakeholders that we back up with action. We are intensely focused on serving our customers and helping them achieve their business objectives.
- Excellence: We challenge ourselves to execute flawlessly and to consistently deliver the highest quality of products and services to our customers. We aim to always exceed our goals and the expectations of our customers, our colleagues and our shareholders.
- Unity: The Company works cohesively with its customers around the world, building strong relationships based on tolerance, understanding and mutual cooperation. We value diversity among people, ideas and points of view. We are natural partners with our clients, colleagues, and our community, and we are at our best when working as a team.
The plant is set up on a ground area of 1,25,000 sq. ft in a vertical manner which gives the scope for future expansion. The manufacturing process is single stage reaction that ensures the output of alpha grade product only; making it one of the best in the world.
The plant is completely pollution free and fully automated. It is ecofriendly even though lead metal is being handled. The pollution norms are set in such a manner that they are capable of passing all the international statutory norms of Pollution Control. Headed by a team of highly qualified technicians, the plant is equipped with ultra-modern laboratory with latest instruments. This helps Kodixodel to produce the desired quality & consistency in its products. Research & Development facilities of International standards along with Pilot Plants headed by some of finest Scientists gears Kodixodel to become the forerunner of innovation in this field.
The plant has been designed with a monthly installed capacity (including captive consumption) of:
- 600 MT of Litharge
- 800 MT of Commodity Stabilizers
- 800 MT of One Pack Stabilizers (Lubricated)
- 400 MT of One Pack Stabilizers (Non Lubricated)
- 500 MT Metallic Stearates
- 300 MT Ca – Zn Stabilizers